Streets of Fire Maps

Charley

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I notice that the SOF scenarios are on the MMP website free for download. How do I get the maps to play these on? I don't want to copy them, but I thought maybe since MMP gave away the scenarios, that I would be able to get the maps too!

Charley

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Charley said:
I notice that the SOF scenarios are on the MMP website free for download. How do I get the maps to play these on? I don't want to copy them, but I thought maybe since MMP gave away the scenarios, that I would be able to get the maps too!

Charley
Charley,
You might try:

eBay - They are a bit expensive, but you might luck out and get them for less than $40. :)

Look in different forums for this item for sale; Consimworld, here, ASLML. Hell even try AD&D sites. If guys here play that game, I KNOW some of them GEEKS play this simulation.... :laugh:

Coerce a disgruntled grognard that he no longer needs these items. :hush:

Best of all, wait for a "Death Sale" and offer to take the entire junk collection of the late ASL player off the hands of the greiving widow, and offer to pay her $100 for the cleaning up fee..... :crosseye:

Yeah, I'm just a little sick with the humor, but the "Colorado Kool-aid" sure DOES taste excellent tonight.....:nuts:

Glennbo

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Kevin Kenneally said:
Yeah, I'm just a little sick with the humor, but the "Colorado Kool-aid" sure DOES taste excellent tonight.....:nuts:
Thank goodness I'm not the only one! :laugh:

Charley

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Kevin Kenneally said:
Best of all, wait for a "Death Sale" and offer to take the entire junk collection of the late ASL player off the hands of the greiving widow, and offer to pay her $100 for the cleaning up fee..... :crosseye:

A new species! The ASL Vulture. I can't wait for the Discovery Channel special.

Charley

Glennbo

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Charley said:
A new species! The ASL Vulture. I can't wait for the Discovery Channel special.

Charley
Soon to be followed by the "ASL Cobra", which kills you then digests your ASL collection whole! :eek:

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Glennbo said:
Soon to be followed by the "ASL Cobra", which kills you then digests your ASL collection whole! :eek:
That's "Anaconda" by MMP for ASL.

First they get a hold of you, then squeeze the life out of you with this addictive game.... Should be controlled by the Federal Governement, but MMP has an insider that has been in front of Congress....

Charley

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Kevin Kenneally said:
That's "Anaconda" by MMP for ASL.

First they get a hold of you, then squeeze the life out of you with this addictive game.... Should be controlled by the Federal Governement, but MMP has an insider that has been in front of Congress....
Followed closely by "Python" for ATS by Critical Hit (soon to be converted to Squads and Leaders) :halo: :devil:

Charley

cujo8-1

The Earl of Burgundy
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Kevin Kenneally said:
It's called the Census Bureau... :cheeky:

Charley

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Pitman said:
Buy the ******* thing.
TSK! TSK! A might testy are we?

Actually I was only really interested in 2 scenarios and couldn't justify the ebay prices. I guess I assumed (apparently wrongly) that since the scenarios were free that maybe the boards were available too.

Charley

Danish

CyberASL Open Tournament Director
Reaction score
Country
llDenmark
Another question might be: Is DASL dead?

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Danish said:
Another question might be: Is DASL dead?
Not from what I saw at WO.

DASL has a little "niche" with the ASL society. Some play, some don't. :)

But most ASL players have it because, we are "Anal retentive collectors of anything that has ASL stamped on it"...:love:

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I fall into that last category. Don't like it, don't want it, but have the damn thing and would probably buy a third damn DASL module if the damn thing were ever released, dammit.