Street Fighting in Sioux City this Labor Day Weekend Sept 1-2

heggieb

Reaction score
First name
Burnie
Country
llUnited States
Our SF in Sioux City 2018 will again be at the Old Marina in (now called Delta Hotels by Marriott 855-213-0582). Again we will have a 3-4 round ASL Tourney starting on Saturday Sept.1 at 10AM sharp! Scenario list will be coming soon.

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Burnie,

See you there! If there are no bad hurricanes.

Danno

heggieb

Reaction score
First name
Burnie
Country
llUnited States
What"s the address of the hotel?
Razorback
We are in the Delta Hotels South Sioux City, NE 402-494-4000 address is 385 East 4th Street, South Sioux City, NE 68776
Our tourney is part of Tri-Con [Tri-State Games Club]. See later posting for more details soon.

heggieb

Reaction score
First name
Burnie
Country
llUnited States
Who puts this Tournament on??
We are part of the Labor Day Tri-Con [Tri-State Gamers], and I am the GM of the event. Russ Gifford started our first one over 30 years ago and I have been running it for the last 20 or so.

Cult.44

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
It is a fun tournament. I usually show up Friday afternoon in time for some open gaming Friday evening, play ASL on Saturday and Sunday morning, then head home. Sometimes I'll stay for open gaming Sunday afternoon/evening if I can arrange a meaty ASL scenario.

heggieb

Reaction score
First name
Burnie
Country
llUnited States
Yes,, I'm trying to make plans to go. St.Louis Tourney coming up next. Thanks for getting back to me. Wes
Wes
Hoping to formally meet you at SC. I believe I saw you at March Madness, but I didn't a chance to introduce myself. Will be great to see you there.
Burnie Hegdahl

Cult.44

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
I got revenge in a rematch of last year's title game between me and Lee Conner. We played SP223 Road Warriors. Things started to look bleak for me when I malfed my ATR and one of my armored car's MA, and even bleaker when Lee made an aggressive move with his Russian tanks that would have left me stymied had it worked out. But my other PSW222, while missing its defensive fire shot, weathered the advancing fire. In subsequent prep fire, it shocked one Russian tank and burned another with its 20mm popgun. Then I got another tank with a LMG shot. Luck stayed with me and I rolled on for the win.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Congratulations Mark, Well deserved. (You know how much it hurts to say that:p:D). All jest aside, well done my friend!:thumbsup: