Street Fighting in SC Info Sept 1-2

heggieb

Reaction score
First name
Burnie
Country
llUnited States
Coming this Labor Day Weekend will be our 35th Annual ASL Tourney, starting at 10 AM on Saturday Sept.1st at the Delta Hotel Mariott Riverfront in South Sioux City NE. (402-494-4000), take the South Sioux City exit when you hit Sioux City on I-29; go to 385 East 4th Street,, South Sioux City, NE 68776. We are part of the Tri Con 2018 (tristategamers.org). Con fee is $30 for the 4 day weekend event, which includes ASL entry too. If you are planning to stay at this hotel, be sure to mention Tri Con as they have a special room rate of $109 per night (regular rate is $209!). The Sunday brunch (10AM-2) at the hotel is to die for! Again, we are in the barn next to the hotel parking lot. In a few weeks I will update the Scenario list to latest ROAR numbers, and it may change some of the balances on the previous posted list, if so I will put out and updated one. Hope to see you there! Major prizes for 1-3rd place, dice lotteries in each round, most snakes, boxcars and best sniper prizes too. Prizes from MMP, Bounding Fire, Lone Canuck, Battleschool, LFT, Gamers Armory and many others.

sswann

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Steven
Country
llUnited States
Burnie!

Still at it I see.
As I live in Mississippi, it is a too lonmg drive for me.
Good luck on your tourney!

Steve

heggieb

Reaction score
First name
Burnie
Country
llUnited States
Burnie!

Still at it I see.
As I live in Mississippi, it is a too lonmg drive for me.
Good luck on your tourney!

Steve
Good to hear from you! Hope you are in good health, as you seem to be in your pic. Yes this must be about the 25th year or so. Say hi to Audrey for me.
Burnie