Street Fighting Action

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
In a recent game an interesting situation occured. I was the defender and had mines on a road. An AFV moved into the mine hex and survived. I then conducted street fighting against the AFV. Per what we could find, I did not have to suffer a mine attack moving into the hex, but then had a choice after destroying the tank. Stay in the hex, or move back to the building and take a mine attack while leaving. Any thoughts or comments?

Chas

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
chas said:
In a recent game an interesting situation occured. I was the defender and had mines on a road. An AFV moved into the mine hex and survived. I then conducted street fighting against the AFV. Per what we could find, I did not have to suffer a mine attack moving into the hex, but then had a choice after destroying the tank. Stay in the hex, or move back to the building and take a mine attack while leaving. Any thoughts or comments?
During the MPh (i.e. CC Reaction Fire) or the CCPh? I think that in both you suffer a mine attack when entering (D7.211, B28.41) and leaving (B28.41, A11.8).

Ed Caswell

Reaction score
First name
Ed
Country
llUnited States
Brian W said:
During the MPh (i.e. CC Reaction Fire) or the CCPh? I think that in both you suffer a mine attack when entering (D7.211, B28.41) and leaving (B28.41, A11.8).
Brian,

Concur completely. B28.411 adds addt'l support to your response. Per B28.5, if the mines were A-T, there is no attack vs the Inf anyway.

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It was CCRF during the Mv Phase. Intuitively it did not seem right to us, but must have missed something in the rules. Will have to look it up again. But this is the first time I have seen this happen. Maybe I was stupid for even wanting to try the attack, but Street Fighting and ATMM are a deadly combo!

Chas