Strange map scrolling in the power tool kit

TDR

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
While working on my current map I have been looking at a slightly bigger one. This bigger map is what I am really working towards.

I am having a funny problem with this in the Power Toolkit.
First the map is 1047 x 2347 pixels, about 21Km x 47Km.
I have built the map and also added a 1:50,000 topo map for the contour map.

When I use the vertical scroll bar the map moves horizontally to the left as it is scrolled up or down. If I use the horizontal scroll bar the map moves upwards.

Is this something to do with map size or some strange issue. I am using TSATC Power Toolkit.
When, on the odd occasions, I get the AATF Power Toolkit working it does the same thing there.

Any hints/suggestions on this

Thanks

Nick

Pat Proctor

President, ProSim Company
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I would make sure that the imported contour map is EXACTLY the same size as the ATF Engine-generated map. I would also try closing the power toolkit, powering down and restarting your computer, then trying to reload the map.

next, I would see if the problem also manifests itself in AATF and the ATF Engine.

TDR

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
I would make sure that the imported contour map is EXACTLY the same size as the ATF Engine-generated map. I would also try closing the power toolkit, powering down and restarting your computer, then trying to reload the map.

next, I would see if the problem also manifests itself in AATF and the ATF Engine.
Done the first part many times. The map is the same size so that is not an issue here.

Have not got down to making anything as yet to run in the game engines. I have been too tied up with the other map.

Its not a big issue as I am not fully ready to look at this big map yet.

Nick