Stormpower login failure. Help needed

PongoDeMer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I attempted to log in. no good. I then used the forgotten password option, got a random alpha-numerical password, pasted it into the password box... again no dice. I made a few more attempts, and then was told that I had exceeded my permitted number of attempts, and that I would have to solve something called the CAPTCHA. This seems all rather cryptic, particularly as there is absolutely no hint as to who or what the CAPTCHA is!!!

Do I now have to join the Freemasons to log in?

Pongo (with rolled up trouser-leg and dodgy handshake)

saddletank

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
ll
Was it something you did and fixed yourself or did SES get involved?

PongoDeMer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I sorted it out myself. Like the numpty I am, I forgot to activate the password that was sent to me!

Dur.

Pongo

Bullethead

Storm Eagle Studios
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
How does one go about that if the DRM program will not let me in?
In case your self-help doesn't work next time, or you have some other sort of problem with any of our games, you have 2 options:

1. Send in a ticket via the support website, complete with attached files of relevance. This should always be the #1 option because the vast majority of problems are due to the specific combination of hardware and software on a given user's machine, so until we have some files from you, we probably won't be able to duplicate it on our end.

2. Post your problem over in the official forum's help section, which is here: http://www.stormeaglestudios.com/phpbb3/viewforum.php?f=9. This should be your 2nd choice if you want a quick fix because the tech folks don't read the forum that often. However, if your problem somehow prevents you from submitting a ticket, post here and I'll send your info along.

Posting problems in this forum is definitely the least likely method of getting it resolved, because nobody at SES will be coming here very often from now on.

PongoDeMer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Posting problems in this forum is definitely the least likely method of getting it resolved, because nobody at SES will be coming here very often from now on.
Thanks mate; I will soon be making my inagural post in the new SES forum.

Pongo