STOP ME BEFORE I PREP FIRE AGAIN!!!!!

Major Issues

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vince
Country
llUnited States
According to WHO, on-line gaming now qualifies as an addiction.

https://www.rarejob.com/dna/2018/07/26/video-game-addiction-a-mental-disorder-who-says/

Which might be a good thing for you VASL players - maybe you can go on disability. "Doc, I just need to play 'The Guards Counterattack' one more time!!!"

Excerpt:
As described in the ICD, people with gaming disorder display weak control over the frequency, duration, and intensity of playing video games. They also put their hobbies, family, work, or school on the back burner and ignore the negative consequences of their addiction. To be classified as a gaming disorder, the aforementioned symptoms must manifest in a person for at least a year.

More than a year??? That's everyone on the forum!!!

Excerpt:
In the United States, treatment facilities and camps for gaming addiction are rare and expensive. The professionals who handle cases of game addiction are ill-equipped because they are only exposed to patients with anxiety and alcoholism.

Treatment centers for gaming addiction are in Cleveland and Bowie, I believe.

You'd have anxiety, too, if all of your armor was radioless BT-7s with inexperienced crews.

I have never met an ASL player who was an alcoholic. However, we do recognize the importance of staying hydrated, and what better way than with a fine imported pilsner???

chappelle.jpg
Samuel L. Jackson Beer

Excerpt from another article:

There has been a global effort to find treatment for those who play compulsively, especially in light of the deaths of people who continued to play games past the point of dehydration and exhaustion.

See??? I TOLD you it was important to stay hydrated!!!
Some nacho chips wouldn't hurt, either...

Us FTF players are not considered to be addicted. Because we can stop anytime. Really.

tumblr_mywln1kRqR1sq4aoao3_500.png

Reactions: Abe