Stielgranate 41 - Special Ammo for German 37L

cooljrunner

Reaction score
First name
Jay
Country
llUnited States
Printed on the German 37L counter is a cryptic "H5[9]". After reading the referenced German Ordnance Note B can the H5[9] be correctly summarized as a 5 Depletion number for the Steilgranate with a max range of 9?

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
The note on the counter is actually "H6[9]" (a Depletion# of six) but otherwise correct. The inside front and back covers on your ASLRB binder have most if not all of the abbreviations & symbology used on counters.

JR

Last edited:

cooljrunner

Reaction score
First name
Jay
Country
llUnited States
Thanks JR. I probably wasn't specific enough above, I was referring to the "3.7cm FlaK 36" German AA 37L, which on the scenario card has an H5, not H6. Also an H5 depicted on the counter in the Chapter H ordnance notes. At least with versions of the rules and scenario card (Into the Rubble - 8 Beyond the Slaughterhouse) I have, if there was an errata then I completely missed it.

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
I actually looked at my 37mm FlaK counters but on the reverse side. I missed it on the front side, and I assumed you had misread the AT. Apologies. Ordinarily such a note would be on the reverse side.

JR

cooljrunner

Reaction score
First name
Jay
Country
llUnited States
We're using a 26TK for an Armoured Target, taken from the C7.33 HEAT to Kill Table, using a 37 gun size.