Stielgranate 41 HEAT Usage

PaulS

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is there a start date listed somewhere for the Stielgranate 41 used with the 3.7 cm PaK 35/36? For instance, is it being used in 1940 France? From what I'm reading, seems the weapon was made in response to the thick armor of the French and Russian tanks. Can't find anything about a start date in Chapter H.
It appears to be quite deadly at close range with a TK# of 26.
Thanks,
Paul S

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Is there a start date listed somewhere for the Stielgranate 41 used with the 3.7 cm PaK 35/36? For instance, is it being used in 1940 France? From what I'm reading, seems the weapon was made in response to the thick armor of the French and Russian tanks. Can't find anything about a start date in Chapter H.
The start date for HEAT for Germans, Soviets, British and Americans is in C8.3. It is May '42 for Germans. Just memorize it.

The Stielgranate 41 round was roughly a Panzerfaust using the 37mm Gun as a spigot mortar. That is why it is so effective.

JR

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Thanks,
Paul S
The standard HEAT rules apply, not available until May 1942 for the Germans, 1943 for US British and Russian.