Steve Swann okay?

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Wow that is awesome. You must see Psycho a lot in your travels. Tell him I said hello. Seriously though I live in Greeley Colorado which is 20 miles east of Loveland and I want to thank you for all you did for us out here. You don't know how much it meant to our entire community.
Hey! :angry:

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey Steve-

Glad to know your still kicking. Played Siberian Woods from the 3rd SS pack yesterday with my buddy Taylor, awesome scenario, one question did come up, in your SSR about vehicle crews, it reads like abandonment is NA but is written in a way where it can be misinterpreted in some ways, so can crew voluntarily abandon vehicles?

Anyway happy newyear and hopefully we will see more Steve Swann classics.

Scott

ASLSARGE

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Some older threads are meant to wither on the vine. I'm kinda glad this one got resurrected by the Swannster himself. Brought a smile to my face to see he is enjoying his life and doing so much good for others. His design efforts have enhanced the enjoyment we all have had over the past 30+ years in this hobby. To Steve.....good friends, a cold pint, and times spent enjoying our favorite game. Stay in touch with us time permitting. BTW - you still owe me a FTF game someday. :)

sswann

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Steven
Country
llUnited States
Crews may NOT abandon vehicles

Hey Steve-

Glad to know your still kicking. Played Siberian Woods from the 3rd SS pack yesterday with my buddy Taylor, awesome scenario, one question did come up, in your SSR about vehicle crews, it reads like abandonment is NA but is written in a way where it can be misinterpreted in some ways, so can crew voluntarily abandon vehicles?

Anyway happy new year and hopefully we will see more Steve Swann classics.

Scott

sswann

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Steven
Country
llUnited States
Some older threads are meant to wither on the vine. I'm kinda glad this one got resurrected by the Swannster himself. Brought a smile to my face to see he is enjoying his life and doing so much good for others. His design efforts have enhanced the enjoyment we all have had over the past 30+ years in this hobby. To Steve.....good friends, a cold pint, and times spent enjoying our favorite game. Stay in touch with us time permitting. BTW - you still owe me a FTF game someday. :)
Trying to arrange a vacation this summer in Arizona. Wife wants to see that REALLY BIG gully you got hidden out there.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Trying to arrange a vacation this summer in Arizona. Wife wants to see that REALLY BIG gully you got hidden out there.
Watch out for the REALLY BIG German 'wunderwaffe'-tank that - as rumor has it - was hauled somewhere into there after WW2 by the US with a 'Veh Crest HD' counter on it... :D

But seriously - one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to in my life. Bring time. If you can, do not only stay on the rim but venture down into it.

von Marwitz

ASLSARGE

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hoo-wee! You mean the Christopher Creek Wash? That sucker must be 3 feet deep and 10 feet across.
Oh, and the Grand Canyon is pretty cool too. Been there twice....still awed by the sheer size of it. And only the most hardy would dare venture down into it. Going down the trail is fairly easy. It's coming back up that's a beyotch. One mile uphill is no fun. Send me an email if and when you know when you will get out here.