Steeple location on X19

lightspeed

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Folks,

Overlay X19 contains a three hex building with a steeple location in one of the hexes.

Therefore, the building is a two story house (B23.22) and has a level 0 and level 1 location in
each hex.

The steeple hex has a level two location. How does one access it?

B31.2 says "...a Steeple Location...[has] an inherent stairwell leading to it from ground level..."
I've added the emphasis.

Is it therefore possible to move from level 0 to level 2 (ground to the steeple) directly? Does it
cost 1MF or 2MF? If it is 2, are they spent simultaneously? Or does one go from level 0 to 1 for
1MF and level 1 to 2 for a second MF?

Is it possible to move start on level 1 and move to level 2?

Perhaps B23.22 should say that the inherent stairwell comes from the level below the steeple?

I found a couple of threads on gamesquad. In one, the overlay building is a factory with a steeple,
and in other one, the question was regarding how many levels exist.

The question about levels is answered in the Q&A. I didn't see anything about moving or
MF costs.

Your thoughts are appreciated.

indy

rcarter

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Last line of the rule states that "each building Location of the hex below the Steeple Location is a normal building Location in all respects" therefore I would treat it as if there were a large square in that hex. If you enter the location from level 1 you could go up to steeple directly. If you went from ground level you would have to pass through level 1.

lightspeed

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Last line of the rule states that "each building Location of the hex below the Steeple Location is a normal building Location in all respects" therefore I would treat it as if there were a large square in that hex. If you enter the location from level 1 you could go up to steeple directly. If you went from ground level you would have to pass through level 1.
Damn! Missed that one...

Thanks for the reply.