Steel Panthers projects

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
I'm curious why no one has submitted any AARs or articls for the SP section. We get stuff fairly regularly from members for the other sections. Isn't anyone out there going to write up some articles? This stuff can be an invaluable resource for new players.

Double Deuce

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Bullet Magnet said:
Wot sort of thing are you looking for?
We could use some AAR's from scenario's or how to items such as how to assault bunkers, etc. I am lined up to do some playtesting for Wild Bill as soon as SPWAW 8.0 comes out. Once done I will begin adding more materials.

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Bullet Magnet said:
Wot sort of thing are you looking for?
We now have an AAR forum for Steel Panthers just like the other sections at Warfare HQ. I hope some of you will take the time to use it. The very best AARs will probably become part of the main Warfare HQ webpage. Feel free to upload a screen shot or two.

Bullet Magnet

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
OK.

Noob question #114.

How do you take an in-game screenshot?

Merry Christmas to all, by the way, and hail to the gods of war at Matrix for rushing version 8 out. Goodwill and grognards to all men (and ladies, obviously!)

rw527

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I believe you can just push the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard during play. That will copy the current screen to the Windows keyboard. You can then paste the screen into a graphics program of your choice. Not very efficient, but it works.

I remember hearing that there were some freeware screen capture utilities available somewhere. Anyone ever tried one of these? I know they are available somewhere but I don't know where to find them.

rw527

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Here is a link to HyperSnap-DX. I've seen other people mention it, but I have never used it myself.

Double Deuce

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
rw527 said:
Here is a link to HyperSnap-DX. I've seen other people mention it, but I have never used it myself.
I used to use it all the time but have not lately. I think they are on Version 5 and you can get it from HERE. I understand there may be a MAC Version also.