Steel Panthers 3

Polka Sheep

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey all, I have a question. I've been searching high and low for a copy of Steel Panthers 3, and I haven't been able to find one. I was wondering if someone could clue me as to where i could get a copy. I have searched Amazon, and I found some on eBay, but i was wondering if anyone knew of sites I could get it from (if it is legal to get that game off the internet now). Thanks.

KG_Jag

KG Vice Kommandir
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
For under $20, you can find SP 3, either as a stand alone product or as part of Ultimate World War II Wargame Collection, at cdaccess.com.

Polka Sheep

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
1 more...

Hey sorry but I had one more question, I know how SP3 has it so that it is now "brigade command", but can I change back to the "old" version of how it was played (i.e. 10 men per squad, not a platoon)?

Polka Sheep

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
House

Sink how low? I believe you registered first, comrade, and how is this place low? You better brush up on your skills in BLACK, because tonight im gonna kick your a**. And find your damn adapter.

Headshot

Reaction score
you and youre damn new tv that needs an adapter. RF is the way of the future matt. No tri-colored plugs needed.

Headshot

Reaction score
my apologies master gronard. He is an awful self-hating nerd, I felt the need to set him straight.:hurt:

Polka Sheep

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
pokemon?

Some pokemon forum, eh? I dropped pokemon back in 3rd grade, about the time when you lost all chance at getting a girlfriend EVER. Hey, you like Anime, too, dumbf***, Evangelion, ya peter puffer.

Headshot

Reaction score
i never jaggered on anime. and drop it matt, all you are doing is incresing the number of posts i have. u have what, 4?