StE RD1 AXIS Help Thread.

John Powderly

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
One gamer's update...

KG Crimson - don't worry, I didn't read your post as an insult. Thanks for checking, though!

Forum Mods - if I reveal too much, delete this message. I don't want to give anything away.

It's turn 15. My opponent is an IT/Computer guy in Russia. 13 Hours ahead. When it's evening here it's morning there. Because he's an IT guy, he can play games on the work computer. Nice. So we get in two or three complete turns before I go to sleep. (I didn't get right back to him with my set-up.)

His tanks are sitting back, supporting the attack with HE fire. He's blasted a few of the houses between the road and the brush. The brush really allows the Soviets to move pretty close before being seen.

He has one squad on my side of the street, in the rubble of a house near the woods north of the Church. A few more on other side of the street. They've managed to cross my...engineering barriers without too much effect, it seems. Bummer.

My TRPs have not been used yet, although I've used all available weapons. In retrospect, I placed them very poorly. What's weird is that I predicted his axis of attack. I don't know why I didn't place the TRPs in line with the axis of attack.