Status Update

carl_render

Reaction score
Country
ll
Just confirms what everyone suspected. Redwolf is an a-hole. :p
Oops. I didn't know it was someone here who started the FOW foxhole thing.

Anyway, my post was meant as a joke - it was the most ridiculous way to explain away 20 months I could think of.

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Oops. I didn't know it was someone here who started the FOW foxhole thing.

Anyway, my post was meant as a joke - it was the most ridiculous way to explain away 20 months I could think of.
I was kidding, too. :laugh: Just riffing on your joke in return. RW was following the whole FH thing for the longest while. Just seemed funny to be able to "blame" him for the delays.

I'm happy to see FOW entrenchments, though how well they are modeled will be another story.

carl_render

Reaction score
Country
ll
Surely only another 2-3 weeks now. That doesn't seem long compared to the almost 4 years its been since CMSF. And just think, at this pace, only another 12-16 years before the second East Front game!

Rule_303

Reaction score
I was kidding, too. :laugh: Just riffing on your joke in return. RW was following the whole FH thing for the longest while. Just seemed funny to be able to "blame" him for the delays.

I'm happy to see FOW entrenchments, though how well they are modeled will be another story.
Anyone know when Redwolf will be out of the penalty box? Like many here, he can be cranky but the guy definitely knows software and I've learned a lot from his posts.

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Anyone know when Redwolf will be out of the penalty box? Like many here, he can be cranky but the guy definitely knows software and I've learned a lot from his posts.
There were some major league bans that came and went in the ASL forum during the time RW was on sabbatical. I guess it is up to the discretion of individual sub-forum moderators. I get the impression that the Distant Guns moderator is relatively new, and RW got up his nose quite badly, so he may not have gotten a two-minute bench minor but a more serious suspension.

Unlike other forums, though, the mods don't advertise how long the penalties are.