Status of Peleliu HASL

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looking at the number of counters on the scenario card for the US and the Japanese, this surely looks like a - erm - small scenario... :LOL:

von Marwitz
I thought that very same thing. :)

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
I’m glad someone gets my humor ?

It was a monster clash when the two sides engaged.

Looking at the number of counters on the scenario card for the US and the Japanese, this surely looks like a - erm - small scenario... :LOL:

von Marwitz

ASLSARGE

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I saw Tooz at ASLOK playtesting one of the small scenarios
View attachment 12431
Brian has been a genuine champion playtesting this project for quite a while in several venues. I think he is as excited about it as I am. When all is said and done, mere words will not be enough to properly give thanks for all he has done to get this thing ready. I am blessed to have guys like him in my corner.

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The Loo is quite a large project to say it mildly. There is a lot of work to do by a number of people before this will be ready for our standards of publication.
I think the wait will be more than worth it though.

wlee123

Reaction score
First name
Woody
Country
llUnited States
The Loo is quite a large project to say it mildly. There is a lot of work to do by a number of people before this will be ready for our standards of publication.
I think the wait will be more than worth it though.
Happy New Year! Just a quick note to inquire if there are any updates on the Peleliu module?

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Reviewing this. Depending on how many and the depth of things we find this could be a 2023 release.
If more work is required than anticipated, probably early 2024.

wlee123

Reaction score
First name
Woody
Country
llUnited States
Reviewing this. Depending on how many and the depth of things we find this could be a 2023 release.
If more work is required than anticipated, probably early 2024.
That is awesome news Chas! As I mentioned to Rick at the Texas Tournament. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. - Woody

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I saw Tooz at ASLOK playtesting one of the small scenarios
View attachment 12431
I was JUST thinking about this as I sort out my ASL man cave (good luck to me! Already filling up). Should this get into production late 2023 you can get into late stage testing at ASLOK 2023! Never too early to plan on my ASL to do list! These projects are to me "ASL immersion" more than just playing ASL. A lot of fun just testing this through the years.

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Quick update. Editing and work is in progress.
There is an area where I need to inject some design input, but it is not a huge showstopper.