Starting with StormPowered v 1.006

Lempereur1

Kapellmeister
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Beginning with build 1.006, there is now a process for automatically uploading enhanced diagnostic logs from Stormpowered to SES without the need for digging through directory structures, zipping, and emailing manually as in the past. By recording the details of program operation, these logs provide significant assistance to us for troubleshooting Stormpowered and game launch problems.

The process for uploading the diagnostics is:

• Select Menu>Help>Storm Eagle Studios>Send Diagnostics.
• Enter a brief (less than 1024 characters) description of the reason for the upload.
• Select “Yes” when prompted after the size of the upload has been calculated.

After that, go to the help ticket you created and update it and let us knw that you have sent an advanced diagnostic.

The next version of SP 1.007 will have an automated notification to us that will eliminate the short term need to let us know you sent it.

If after you update to SP 1.006 you are still having an issue with StormPowered or trouble getting your updated games to run, use the above procedure to create and autoupload a diagnostic of your install.

• Only details pertaining to Stormpowered and game operations are included in the diagnostics. No private information is collected or transmitted in the diagnostic logs.

• This capability will be expanded in the near future to allow automated uploading of individual game logs as well from all of our games.

• Stormpowered online documentation has not yet been updated to reflect this capability.
This feature will greatly assit us now and in the future to quickly diagnose issues with Storm Eagle Brand games and StormPowered digital delivered products.

Thanks,

SES

bill44

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Jim, sorry, I'm not that savvy. Select Menu from where ?

Forget it, sorry, found it :nuts:

Last edited:

Hertston

Reaction score
Country
ll
Another day, another update, and - surprise, surprise - another evening I can't play Jutland. Worked two days ago. Diagnostics sent, more in hope than anticipation. I've no intention of wasting this evening farting about uninstalling and reinstalling yet again. Will send a matching ticket if an attempt later in the weekend fails.

Off to play a Matrix game. Or a Steam game. Or a Gamersgate game. You know, one that actually fr*gging works when I have an evening free for gaming :mad:

BTW

StormPowered™ is a 3rd Generation Digital Game Library Manager. Building on the pros and pitfalls of previous generations, and incorporating alll the main features you would expect only from the very best DIgital Game Management Clients, we’ve developed a new technology offering the same features available from today’s major digital download industry leaders. (Leader?)
I think you forgot one 'feature'. Theirs actually f***ing works. Talk about delusions of grandeur.:nuts:

Last edited: