MMMP has placed the Starter Kit Bonus pack #2 on Pre-order

Thanks!!
Joe

kempenfelter

Motivational Speaker
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Okay, I'm a big fan of the Kits, and will buy this at some point, but isn't it a little ridiculous that in order to play all the Bonus Pack #2 scenarios one has to own SK #1 - #4 and both Expansion Packs? I can just imagine the conversation at HQ: "Yep, they're hooked, now all we have to do is reel them in!"

Kijug

Reaction score
First name
Matt
Country
llUnited States
Granted, but the point, I believe, is to provide "more stuff" for the folks that have "all the other stuff" and are looking for more.

Meanwhile, I heard rumor about a new ASL Journal issue coming out...<drool><drool>....

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Okay, I'm a big fan of the Kits, and will buy this at some point, but isn't it a little ridiculous that in order to play all the Bonus Pack #2 scenarios one has to own SK #1 - #4 and both Expansion Packs? I can just imagine the conversation at HQ: "Yep, they're hooked, now all we have to do is reel them in!"
It is merely the proof that "Starter Kit" is not about getting one started with ASL anymore but rather has evolved into a separate "ASL Light"-system.

von Marwitz

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Sounds like a perfectly valid (and not uncommon) business strategy.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It is merely the proof that "Starter Kit" is not about getting one started with ASL anymore but rather has evolved into a separate "ASL Light"-system.

von Marwitz
Be careful using "ASL Light" to describe a game. The last time I used those terms I was referred to as a posterior orifice.

Nineteen Kilo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gentlemen

MMMP has placed the Starter Kit Bonus pack #2 on Pre-order

Thanks!!
Joe
Well I guess I have to get this for the boards...

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Yeah...me too. But hey...I love paying more in postage than the package is actually worth.

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gentlemen

The Pre-order # has been reached.

Thanks
Joe