Star Citizen v3.7.0

Red2112

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
I wasen´t hable to play SC for a lack of a better PC, but with my recent build I decided to install SC again. To my surprise, aside from being able to run the game, it seems that the latest version of SC (now 3.7.1) is the most playable and stable since I backed SC back in 2013.

Here´s my first trip to Lorville on the Hurston planet...

The game looks awesome, although it´s still in alpha.

Red

Thaliff

Reaction score
First name
Tom
Country
llUnited States
Fellow backer here. I've largely ignored SC as I don't want to suffer tester burn out. When the Idris M or P is flyable, that's when I'll install and test. (I own an M)

Red2112

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
Fellow backer here. I've largely ignored SC as I don't want to suffer tester burn out. When the Idris M or P is flyable, that's when I'll install and test. (I own an M)
Nice! It will be awhile then. The good words say SQ42 (episode 1) will be out circa 2nd Q of 2020, so hopefullu you can enjoy that soon. Bare in mind though that SC will most likely be in WIP for the most part, as CIG will be adding to the exsisting SC universe as it grows. A new star system is planned for v4.0, and CitizenCon 2049 is due the 23rd of this month.

See ya in the verse!

Abe Lincorn

Recruit
Reaction score
First name
Abraham
Country
llAustralia
It isn't perfect and there are still plenty of content to be developed, but many people are already current playing and enjoying the game. If you're looking to buy a polished game outright at this time, maybe it's worth waiting for now. I still recommend akinator game.