STAFF please: Is there any reconstruction??

Secadegas

Reaction score
Country
llPortugal
I spend (in average) 6 hours of my daily life HERE....
Now I realize that are "secret" fora i can't acess. :cry: I know that i'm not playing the "wintersomething42" but i'm not here just to play... i'm sure nobody is.
I'm here to be in touch with all of you...

Shame on (some of) you

laszlo.nemedi

Reaction score
Country
llHungary
Secadegas said:
Now I realize that are "secret" fora i can't acess. :cry: I know that i'm not playing the "wintersomething42" but i'm not here just to play... i'm sure nobody is.

Shame on (some of) you
OK here is the secret link:
www.topsecretnotallowedtoenteronlyforauthorizedmembersetc.com
(steps in the background, and a shot) ...arggghhhh...

laszlo.nemedi

Reaction score
Country
llHungary
nemo said:
This thread is becoming quite information-rich - I will definitely keep an eye on it. Who knows, maybe a situation report from the soviet Wintergewitter forum will popup anytime soon... :D
This is a secret place, no one can hear us, so I can tell you, we soviets, first let you win but on a previously agreed turn miracously will win the game...

nemo

-. . -- ---
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Secadegas said:

Shame on (some of) you
I spend a lot of time here too... The so-called secret fora are meant for teams to easily share "sensitive" information (plans, screenshots and so on) without the opposite team being able to look into them. These are mere gaming tools for tournament purposes and not a way of putting some players aside... at least in my view :cool:.

Regards
Nemo

nemo

-. . -- ---
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
laszlo.nemedi said:
This is a secret place, no one can hear us, so I can tell you, we soviets, first let you win but on a previously agreed turn miracously will win the game...
This remains to be seen... :D

Secadegas

Reaction score
Country
llPortugal
nemo said:
I spend a lot of time here too... The so-called secret fora are meant for teams to easily share "sensitive" information (plans, screenshots and so on) without the opposite team being able to look into them. These are mere gaming tools for tournament purposes and not a way of putting some players aside... at least in my view :cool:.

Regards
Nemo
OK... if you say so... let'hem play ;)