STAFF please: Is there any reconstruction??

laszlo.nemedi

Reaction score
Country
llHungary
In the last two days I found some strange behaviour of the forum:

I cannot post in the Soviet section of the Wintergewitter tourney (I cannot start thread either).
I can see the staff only section of the forum (I swear I don't read anyhing there...)
I could see the German section of the Wintergewitter (I was too tired to see anything, and anyway I don't want to see, so I swear I didnot see them but I could go into that section.

And these things are changing now I cannot see the German section, but I see the Staff only section, so something wrong with the security feature or are you working on somthing??

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
You should not be able to see the staff forum now. We're looking into the other one.

laszlo.nemedi

Reaction score
Country
llHungary
Yes, I can even write messages, but when I push the Submit Reply it seems OK, but nothing shows up in the thread (many times refreshed of course, so no refreshing problem...

Siberian HEAT

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This is all of my doing. I had to adjust forum permissions for you so you could see another hidden forum...which are clashing with your old permissions.

Working on it now.

Siberian HEAT

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Try to log out and then log back in. If you can post a message, and you are NOT getting an error message (permission denied) when you submit it - there might be a problem with your credentials cached on your PC. Logging out might get the cookie crumbs out :D

laszlo.nemedi

Reaction score
Country
llHungary
Siberian HEAT said:
Try to log out and then log back in. If you can post a message, and you are NOT getting an error message (permission denied) when you submit it - there might be a problem with your credentials cached on your PC. Logging out might get the cookie crumbs out :D
Logged out, logged in, try to post in the Soviet section, submit OK, but still not in the list... :cry:

Siberian HEAT

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
screamer said:
yea... no wintergewitter or EA AAR forums visible me :angry:
You aren't SUPPOSED to see the wintergewitter forums...they are only for those playing in it. :)

As for my "secret" EA forum, you have been sent a PM on that. But how secret can it be if everyone is going around talking about it??? :argh: :ar15: :banana:

laszlo.nemedi

Reaction score
Country
llHungary
Siberian HEAT said:
You aren't SUPPOSED to see the wintergewitter forums...they are only for those playing in it. :)

As for my "secret" EA forum, you have been sent a PM on that. But how secret can it be if everyone is going around talking about it??? :argh: :ar15: :banana:
Ohhh... ...I mean not THAT forum, I mean an another not TOO much secret forum... ...well, we can call it...
...NOOO I give it up the link is: ... (shot in the background) ..argggghhh the arghh link is: .... (shot again) ...hrrrrr... (end of message)

nemo

-. . -- ---
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
This thread is becoming quite information-rich - I will definitely keep an eye on it. Who knows, maybe a situation report from the soviet Wintergewitter forum will popup anytime soon... :D