St Louis Tourney 2021

clifhiker

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
OK WE are on.

I am the more experienced player. I WILL let you name the scenario and pick your side. I WILL NOT have my kit with me other than informational counters so...there it is.
ok!! I would like to try the Swedish Volunteers (AP145) as the Swedes, but I don't have map 44 (Doomed Battalions) or the overlays or the Swedish counters (maybe David Ritter will come through for me before the tourney). Hmm ... perhaps we can borrow.

also I don't think it would be fair to take the balance as I'm not THAT inexperienced (and I think this scenario leans towards the Swedes already). I can be at the hotel whenever you say on Friday! Thanks!!

Markdv5208

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
ok!! I would like to try the Swedish Volunteers (AP145) as the Swedes, but I don't have map 44 (Doomed Battalions) or the overlays or the Swedish counters (maybe David Ritter will come through for me before the tourney). Hmm ... perhaps we can borrow.

also I don't think it would be fair to take the balance as I'm not THAT inexperienced (and I think this scenario leans towards the Swedes already). I can be at the hotel whenever you say on Friday! Thanks!!
WE will be at the hotel Thursday night as we have about 8 hours of driving to do so I am planning on it.

I THINK I can talk the guy I'm travelling with into giving up those items as he is travelling full kit.

See you in 19 days. I will be the good guys and you can be the swedes

Markdv5208

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Larry Zoet and I are planning on showing up Thursday night to be ready and raring to go Friday AM

salisbury58

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
anybody want to take on a relatively inexperienced player (me) before noon on Friday? I can be there as early as necessary. I'd like to try the Swedes in Swedish Voluntary Corps or maybe the Americans in Fury on the Logging Trail ...
I would be happy to play you. I used to play a lot but it has been around 3+years since I have played FTF.

RandyT0001

Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
I will give you a Hardy handshake if you attend. That in itself should be enough to motivate you to attend. ;)

Mark is looking for a roommate.

cvetzor

Reaction score
First name
Thomas
Country
llUnited States
You are bringing the venue down by allowing Zoet to participate . He is not allowed to use those unbalanced chessex red dice.

cvetzor

Reaction score
First name
Thomas
Country
llUnited States
I have no fear heads up against Zoet. It is the unbalanc chessex red dice I have a problem with.

cvetzor

Reaction score
First name
Thomas
Country
llUnited States
Hey Sheppard Zoet is not a god. I’ll Ragnarock his ass and kill the god that is Zoet

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My money is on Ginnard. He is ready. I think he played everything on the list last week. And his die luck was really, really bad. He is due.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
My money is on Ginnard. He is ready. I think he played everything on the list last week. And his die luck was really, really bad. He is due.
Sigh. Yes but he is from Cleveland😥. I would prefer not to talk about it. 🙄 Sigh.

sdennis

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
And he stopped in Michigan Wednesday to get pointers from Taylor, Trent and I over dinner! :)

Was nice to see Dave again after missing a few ASLOKs and ASL Opens