St Louis ASL Tourney July 24-26, 2020.

cifdale

Reaction score
First name
Jeff
Country
llUnited States
I will not be going to the St.Louis Tourny this year. I will miss this greatly as Jim Burris does a great job running this event and Jeff Ital and I will not be able to play our annual ass-beating game, where one of us (victim to be determined) receives a thorough thrashing by the other. My wife is getting foot surgery in July and my presence will be required to wait on her hand an foot for at least 2 months. I am currently searching the marriage contract for small print that spells this out precisely. I am not sure if Zoet and DeVries are going, but I want to make it clear they represent the lower strata of society in Grand Rapids, which my presence, if I could have attended would have erased this stigma!

Markdv5208

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Jeff DY is NOT making it.

But Larry Zoet and I are planning on it

Question will there be copies of the scenarios? I would think yes....

See you the 24th Larry and I will probably be leaving the 23rd just so we can be ready to play early on the 24th

Markdv5208

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I will not be going to the St.Louis Tourny this year. I will miss this greatly as Jim Burris does a great job running this event and Jeff Ital and I will not be able to play our annual ass-beating game, where one of us (victim to be determined) receives a thorough thrashing by the other. My wife is getting foot surgery in July and my presence will be required to wait on her hand an foot for at least 2 months. I am currently searching the marriage contract for small print that spells this out precisely. I am not sure if Zoet and DeVries are going, but I want to make it clear they represent the lower strata of society in Grand Rapids, which my presence, if I could have attended would have erased this stigma!
So wrong...so very very wrong....

Georgii2222

Really Groovy Frood
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! I *** hate you. ?

MajorDomo

DM? Chuck H2O in his face
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is the ABS posted somewhere?

I assume the earlier posted list is final.

Planning to drive down from Chicago for some ASL.

Thanks,
Rich

Doug Kirk

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is the ABS posted somewhere?

I assume the earlier posted list is final.

Planning to drive down from Chicago for some ASL.

Thanks,
Rich
Posted list is final.
ABS is done, may not be released until on site. Maybe I can post here this weekend?? I am keeping busy with work. It was all I could do to get the ABS done last week, been putting off since I didn't know if tourney was on.

Maurizizio

Reaction score
First name
Maurizio
Country
llUnited States
Coming back to Miami yesterday I was requested by the USA government to do 14 days quarantine. I was annihilated. I had to cancel the flight and the hotel. I had nearly a breakdown. Have fun and send some pictures, please. I am going to miss all of you. Roll Low