St Louis ASL Tournament, July 27-29, 2018

FourDeuceMF

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well, passed all TCs/MCs, and it looks like I can head down to StL for this weekend's tourney! Been too long. Both Travis & I will hop in the car in a few hours (around 6:30am), hope to make it down there in time for the start. Hopefully, Jim B's monitoring this thread, and can put us down for a couple spots! - Mike Reed

Maurizizio

Reaction score
First name
Maurizio
Country
llUnited States
Jim, thank you very much for organizing and managing the tournament. It was a very nice experience for me. I will definitely consider to come next year and meet all of you again. And maybe, you will have some more free time to play. Ciao

Jim Burris

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The 2018 St Louis ASL tournament is in the books. The top 10 finishers are as follows:

1 Randy Shurtz 5-0
2 Rich Domovic 4-1
3 Travis Reed 4-1
4 Wes Vaughn 4-1
5 Bob Bendis 4-0
6 Dave Ginnard 3-2
7 Mike Reed 3-2
8 Bob Zinselmeyer 3-2
9 Scott Mullins 3-2
10 Philip Seymour 3-2

Thank you all for coming and making this another great tournament. Thank you to Doug Kirk for another excellent scenario list. Thank you to Brett Avants for the M4A3E8 model and Jeff Ital for assembling it onto an ASL counter trophy.

Attached is are the results of all the games played this year.

Jim

Attachments

MajorDomo

DM? Chuck H2O in his face
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks to Jim and Doug for another well run tourney.

Saturday night barbecue always a nice touch.

Best Western remodel, attached Chili's and the opportunity to play good opponents who were all gentlemen - priceless.

Toying with the idea of taking Amtrak to Kirkwood next year. Station not very far, located in a cool downtown.

Rich

davegin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Once again, great job by Jim Burris. One of the best run tourneys out there. Five great opponents: Scott Mullins, Randy Schrutz, Craig Walters, Mark Devries, and Rich Domovic. All closely contested games. Long 9 hour drive but well worth it. Missed my roomie, Tom Cvetinovich, as he couldn't make it, but much thanks to Bob Bendis for stepping in and taking his place. I totally love being with my friends.

Maurizizio

Reaction score
First name
Maurizio
Country
llUnited States
Guys, is there a website where we can find the pictures taken during the tournament? Thanks