King of Boxcars
Reaction score
First name
Rob
Country
llAustralia
Hi All

Wow - Just Wow
I have played Purple Heart Draw (PHD) from LC and loved it now CH in its new era of Fantastic New Products has taken PHD to a new level
It just a beauty to see the whole hill and be able to go into depth with their nine scenarios into the lead up to the area and the Monster 22 turn game where you can choose to even go near the Draw

Its got a very complicated hill - I think its potential defensive ability is amazing. But be warned, I have only laid out the maps - My Maxim Gorki experience was beautiful maps but the scenarios needed some adjustment so unless you are happy to do that for the map alone - do not wander into this CH new designs area :(

To be complete - the rules given are in the new area they have started developing like walkie talkie, bayonet charges and Bangalore's - slightly improved on previous
Usual counter sheets again with usual 1944 vehicles and infantry - Good old 2nd Division

I will get these to Pete as a priority so VASL has the boards etc so we can push a few counter round and see how balanced teh play is! or is this new hill just one big death trap........:eek:

Rob :nod:

PS - Please do not CH bash this site - go pick on Trump if your in a bad mood :p