SSR for building with tower section

Cult.44

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
Dusting off an old design, I'm trying different boards including the venerable board 22 (along with the not-so-venerable 79). I want the multi-hex building at 22G4 to have a tower section at H4 which would have a Level 2 location while the other hexes would only have Level 0 & 1 locations (keeping the stairwells). Here's how I wrote the SSR:

"22H4 is the only hex of building 22G4 that has a Level 2 location. All other hexes of the building have Level 0 and 1 locations and are considered Level 1 1/2 LOS obstacles."

Is this clear enough? Is it necessary to mention the stairwells? Any ambiguities I'm not seeing?

Rooster2k

Reaction score
First name
Mike
Country
llUnited States
I understand what you're saying unless you want to clarify the height of the tower section

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Dusting off an old design, I'm trying different boards including the venerable board 22 (along with the not-so-venerable 79). I want the multi-hex building at 22G4 to have a tower section at H4 which would have a Level 2 location while the other hexes would only have Level 0 & 1 locations (keeping the stairwells). Here's how I wrote the SSR:

"22H4 is the only hex of building 22G4 that has a Level 2 location. All other hexes of the building have Level 0 and 1 locations and are considered Level 1 1/2 LOS obstacles."

Is this clear enough? Is it necessary to mention the stairwells? Any ambiguities I'm not seeing?
To save on wording here's a possibility: SSR: All multi-hex buildings are two story houses, printed Stairwells do not exist [EXC: Hex 22G4 (only), which contains a Level 2 Tower].

Cult.44

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
I understand what you're saying unless you want to clarify the height of the tower section
I figured there was no need since the Level 2 location would be the highest on the board.

Cult.44

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
To save on wording here's a possibility: SSR: All multi-hex buildings are two story houses, printed Stairwells do not exist [EXC: Hex 22G4 (only), which contains a Level 2 Tower].
I'm contemplating going with that but the building has three stairwells and I kind of want to keep other two in play because of their tactical effect.

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Building 22H4 is a Two-Story building (B23.22) [EXC: only printed stairwells exist; hex 22H4 has a Level 2 Location].

If board 22 is the only board in play, the just "H4" is enough to spell out.