Spreading Blaze 2021 - Atlanta ASL Tourney

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
It came out after my time but my understanding is that RF is an extension ? of Red Barricades. Loved the older sister and I am sure the younger one is just as sweet!
Good luck to all and you guys in Stalingrad enjoy!

Jplott94

Reaction score
First name
Jon
Country
llUnited States
Greetings from Atlanta and the Spreading Blaze ASL tournament! SK is here and being played! The wonderful TD, Gary Bartlett and I spent the afternoon playing War of the Rats (S2) with more SK games scheduled for the coming days! Great to play FTF again!

(And no...we did not coordinate our choice of shirts...)

Last edited:

gbartlett2001

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

WAMedic

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Probably no candidates for Chip & Dales' annual calendar but still some great pictures. :LOL: Thanks so much for sharing and hope things are going well. Really hope to make it next year!

WAMedic

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey....can we get an updated photo of the Last Bid/Men of Steel game?

gbartlett2001

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

ASL1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Good Morning
Excellant tournament! It was outstanding to get in FtF ASL again. Thanks to Gary for hosting. Certainly looking forward to next year. I want to thank
my opponents for excellant competition: Rodney, Dave, Gary, Steve and Greg. My tournament record was 1-4.

WCW 7 "Eye Of The Tiger" - 0-1
Roma 4 "Mountain Marines" - 1-1
AP 163 "Dingoes At Damour" - 1-2
AP 150 "Norwegian Edelweiss" - 1-3
Roma 2 "Second Hand News" - 1-4

Cheers ya'll!
Pierce

gbartlett2001

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
All in all we had a great week of gaming and I want to thank all the participants as well as the sponsors -

Multiman Publishing
Ritterkrieg
Bounding Fire Productions
New England Volunteers
Evan Sherry of Schwerepunkt
Brett Hildebran / ASLOK
Richard Vieria

Ray Woloszyn

"Fire and Movement"
Reaction score
First name
Ray
Country
llUnited States
Thanks, Gary and Brent for a great tournament. My opponents were all top notch and fun to play. Look forward to seeing more people attend next year when circumstances improve. I think the latest spike in Covid not only spooked some but actually affected a player who had to bow out.

gbartlett2001

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
All in all we had a great week of gaming and I want to thank all the participants as well as the sponsors -

Multiman Publishing
Ritterkrieg
Bounding Fire Productions
New England Volunteers
Evan Sherry of Schwerepunkt
Brett Hildebran / ASLOK
Richard Vieria
I want to correct the list of sponsors and recognize The Gamers Armory as one of our premier sponsors. Not including them was a mistake on my part and an omission that I deeply regret. Scott Blanton and The Gamers Armory has always been a big supporter of our event and has graciously supplied generous gift certificates each year. In fact the photo of the first place winner shows them holding the gift certificate provided by The Gamers Armory. Thanks Scott for your support of our event.

Jplott94

Reaction score
First name
Jon
Country
llUnited States
I want to correct the list of sponsors and recognize The Gamers Armory as one of our premier sponsors. Not including them was a mistake on my part and an omission that I deeply regret. Scott Blanton and The Gamers Armory has always been a big supporter of our event and has graciously supplied generous gift certificates each year. In fact the photo of the first place winner shows them holding the gift certificate provided by The Gamers Armory. Thanks Scott for your support of our event.

View attachment 18683
I've shopped at Scott Blanton's store a number of times in the past, and The Gamer's Armory is without doubt the best gaming store in North Carolina with an AMAZING array of ASL/ASLSK products! Scott was holding a raffle in support of...well, I forgot (but I remember it being a most worthwhile cause) and I actually won a brand new copy of the Armies of Oblivion ASL module!

Gamer's Armory is a class act whether you are visiting in person or ordering online!