Sports/Football Thread

BigMik1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Tiger1
I'm sure you have already done a scouting report on the Texans cheerleaders, but how's the actual team look this year?
They will have a good year, but next year will be the one. Expectations are high this year, so I hope they make it to the playoffs, but I don't know.

Atleast I will have some of the team on my fantasy football team.

BigMik1

BigMik1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Brad Ritter
Superbowl, Philly vs NE and you can stick a fork in da fish.
That is going to be a war, if they meet!!! But, their are some strong teams out there. I will put this out there......NE won't make it too the Superbowl. I see Washington out there.........Hello Mr. Gibbs, Welcome back!!!

BigMik1

BigMik1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by gobeavs
That brings up another point, does anyone think Eddie George is still worth anything?
Maybe just alittle, but Dallas will suffer. I think he will get hurt again.

BigMik1

BigMik1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by gobeavs
The Bucs, Panthers, and Falcons are all contenders for the superbowl.
If Vick stays healthy, stand back and watch Atlanta. Now if he could just talk to his brother or hit him on the back of the head.

BigMik1

JDS8072

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Anthony does come across as pig headed and thinking he is all that. I do like Michael though. Your right, if Mike does stay heathly and doesnt get banged up, ATL will have a good chance of winning at least division

GeorgiaDixie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Jeremy Scott
Anthony does come across as pig headed and thinking he is all that. I do like Michael though. Your right, if Mike does stay heathly and doesnt get banged up, ATL will have a good chance of winning at least division
Yeah, Mike's got a good attitued. I hear he's a real team player, when he could just be full of himself. Some say his brother will be better than him. Maybe, but not with his current attitude.

On another note, I don't see the Redskins making the playoffs this year. I'd say next year, but this year they will still be competitive, just because of Coach Gibbs.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think Cunningham will improve the Chiefs defense enough to get them into the SuperBowl and I think the Vikings improved their defense enough to get in against and we can have a repeat of whatever number SuperBowl way back when except this time the Vikings win. This would also allow the wife and I to throw a huge party as the Chiefs are her team and the Vikings mine. I think the Dolphins weren't good enough with Williams and now without him and Boston they will smell like they have been left on the dock too long. The Eagles will find a way to lose in the end again, they always do.

GeorgiaDixie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by RangerBooBoo
I think Cunningham will improve the Chiefs defense enough to get them into the SuperBowl and I think the Vikings improved their defense enough to get in against and we can have a repeat of whatever number SuperBowl way back when except this time the Vikings win. This would also allow the wife and I to throw a huge party as the Chiefs are her team and the Vikings mine. I think the Dolphins weren't good enough with Williams and now without him and Boston they will smell like they have been left on the dock too long. The Eagles will find a way to lose in the end again, they always do.
Maybe the Chiefs, but I don't think the Vikings can cut it this year. They're definentely a contender, but I just don't see them getting past the divisional round of playoffs, if they make it in.

tadcar

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Reminder to all you fantasy football fans, don't:
1. draft Ricky Williams (Dolphins)
2. draft Quincy Carter

Brad Ritter

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by tadcar
Reminder to all you fantasy football fans, don't:
1. draft Ricky Williams (Dolphins)
2. draft Quincy Carter
If your even thinking about that your not much of a fantasy football player.

GO COWBOYS!

Stage

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well, I don't watch sports (I only like playing them, watching is BORING!) but here is a picture for all the Green Bay fans.

Tiger1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Stage
Well, I don't watch sports (I only like playing them, watching is BORING!) but here is a picture for all the Green Bay fans.
Thanks for the pic. Marco Rivera may have bad knees but he still makes it to the Pro Bowl. The offensive line should be very good this year.