Sports/Football Thread

gobeavs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by GeorgiaDixie
I think the Bucs will definentely be competitive. But their division includes the NFC-champion Panthers (who haven't lost many people), as well as the Falcons and Saints. Its the toughest division in the whole NFL. Everyone of those teams has a legitimate shot at the playoffs.
The Bucs, Panthers, and Falcons are all contenders for the superbowl.

GeorgiaDixie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by gobeavs
The Bucs, Panthers, and Falcons could all be contenders for the super bowl...
I agree. I wouldn't be surprised if both wild card teams from the division. The only reason they wouldn't is because they all have to play each other twice a year!

gobeavs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Does anyone here play any football video games? Madden or ESPN NFL or anything? I play Madden...

gobeavs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yeah, I'm exited for Madden 2005. I will get it the soonest I can. They are supposed to have a "big announcement" this week about it, it is rumored to be online leagues (trading players, stuff like that in an online league).

GeorgiaDixie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Does anyone here play any football video games? Madden or ESPN NFL or anything? I play Madden...
Ocassionaly, though the last one I actually bought was Madden 2001. My computer is too old to play most of the newer games.

GeorgiaDixie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by last_cav1971
GO REDSKINS

They got a good shot this year..............

Mark
Deo Vindice
Yeah, never understimate Gibbs. I think they'll be competitive, but I think this year is mainly going to be rebuilding, especially since they're in a division with the Eagles and Cowboys. But you never know. There are very few teams that I'll say definentely won't make the playoffs.

gobeavs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
New QB, new RB, and new coach. They will need some time to "gel". I say new QB, I assume Ramsey is gone?...

Reaction score
Originally posted by GeorgiaDixie
I think the Bucs will definentely be competitive. But their division includes the NFC-champion Panthers (who haven't lost many people), as well as the Falcons and Saints. Its the toughest division in the whole NFL. Everyone of those teams has a legitimate shot at the playoffs.
NO way!!! The NFC East will be the toughest division in the league.......

Reaction score
New QB, new RB, and new coach. They will need some time to "gel". I say new QB, I assume Ramsey is gone?...
No, Ramsey is the future if not the present. Even if Brunell starts in the course of 16 games Ramsey will get a chance. They're supposed to split time equally for the first four preseason games.

The defense will unleash LeVar Arrington this year....I bet at least three QB KO's this year...............

GeorgiaDixie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Lance Williams
NO way!!! The NFC East will be the toughest division in the league.......
Sure you've got the Eagles, but you put in any of the other teams in the NFC South and they'd get roughed up pretty bad. Even the Eagles would have a tough time. When all four teams have definite playoff potential, I'd say its the toughest division.