Spiderman 2

eagle101

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Has anyone played the new Spiderman 2 game on the PS2, Gamecube, Or Xbox yet! What do you thinks of it?

Thanks

Currahee

chrisvalla

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
According to PCG, the console versions were MUCH better than the PC version. They gave kudos to either the PS2 or XBox version.

gobeavs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yeah. Even though the boxes are pretty much the same (except for the ratings), the games are different. The PC version is basically a dumbed down console version. :shock:

Jim H. Moreno

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
"As much as it pains me to say this, the PC version is nothing more than formulaic action/adventure that's been dumbed-down for kids. It's a waste of everyone's time." - Brett Todd, PC Gamer review, October 2004, pg. 92

Bariman

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I played Spidey 2 on the GameCube a while back. I thought it was pretty good, but I didn't get a couple things, and a few of the boss battles were very difficult, like Mysterio at Liberty Island and Doc Ock in the back (I never got past Ock). I recommend it.

As for the PC version, it is a completely different game made by a different company, for kids. It just has the same cover art, though the back is different. Don't bother buying the PC version.

Overseer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Someone in my apartment has it for the gamecube. It's okay. That's about all I can give.