Special Ops Issue 1 - Issue 7 in PDF Format

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Multi-Man Publishing is pleased to announce that we have posted Special Ops Issue 1 – Issue 7 to Wargame Vault as PDF files. These magazines offer a range of articles covering MMP’s products and also include 2 ASL and 2 ASLSK scenarios in each issue. While the physical copies included a game with each magazine, these PDF files are only the magazine no games are included in the PDF.

These can be purchased at https://www.wargamevault.com/browse/pub/16529/MultiMan-Publishing.

Jplott94

Reaction score
First name
Jon
Country
llUnited States
Folks-

First, so very happy that MMP is will to make their content available on-line through Wargame Vault! I have already purchased the ASL Annual and ASL Journal bundles.

Which leads me to the next question, will the Special Ops 1-7 .pdf files be offered in a bundle or only available by purchasing individual copies of each title?

Either way, I'm getting them...but if a bundle is coming out in the near future, I can wait. A bit. Hey, it's ASL.

Larry

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No bundle but the download comes in a single zip file with all seven files enclosed. Extracts the same way. Very convenient.

pixelgeek

Just some guy
Reaction score
First name
Zac
Country
llCanada
No bundle but the download comes in a single zip file with all seven files enclosed. Extracts the same way. Very convenient.
That is just a feature of Wargames Vault

Nineteen Kilo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Silly question. I see there are scenarios annotated as O1, O2, O3, etc. Is the "O" series of scenarios how Special Ops scenarios are labeled, or are the "O"'s for one of the historical modules, or something else entirely?

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
I've bought all of these along the way...the O series has some quirky and unusual stuff. I've enjoyed each scenario from it I've played. O3 A Frosty Morning was especially good (and is nicely balanced on ROAR).

pixelgeek

Just some guy
Reaction score
First name
Zac
Country
llCanada
I wonder if it would be possible for them to produce an ASL only publication?

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Yup, you can have my devalued Canadian dollars for a collection of those scenarios too.

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Went ahead and just purchased all 7 of the Special Ops.

Thank you!