Special Ops #9 is OUT!! PTO Article Included!

TheSQLGuru

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Each year MMP hosts the ASLSK Tournament at the World Boardgame Championships. To herald that event and the attention it garners, they release the summer edition of the SpecOps magazine.

This year's release is special for us SK'ers because in addition to the 2 SK scenarios they always give (which are almost all VERY good and several have been instant classics) it contains my SK PTO "BootCamp" style overview.

I have told 1500+ members of the ASLSK FB group I moderate about this, so I am expecting far more demand than usual for this edition. So go get it while it is hot and still available!!

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Each year MMP hosts the ASLSK Tournament at the World Boardgame Championships. To herald that event and the attention it garners, they release the summer edition of the SpecOps magazine.

This year's release is special for us SK'ers because in addition to the 2 SK scenarios they always give (which are almost all VERY good and several have been instant classics) it contains my SK PTO "BootCamp" style overview.

I have told 1500+ members of the ASLSK FB group I moderate about this, so I am expecting far more demand than usual for this edition. So go get it while it is hot and still available!!

Thanks for the info and nice job on the PTO article!!!

Regards
Joe

TheSQLGuru

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I know someone that was at the WBCs and he picked up a copy and read my article and said it was really good. So based on a sample size of one ... I ROCK!! :D

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I know someone that was at the WBCs and he picked up a copy and read my article and said it was really good. So based on a sample size of one ... I ROCK!! :D

And you had me worrying for nothing :)

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
It also contains a new sequence of play for SK4, the hedge rules, and some errata for the SK4 rule book.