Special Award for Westpointer

Reepicheep

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Gentlemen,

I don't often pop over into the TOAW forum, but with Westpointer (Brent) one of the TOAW section leaders I wanted to do so today to announce to you all that Brent has been awarded the prestigious Warfare HQ Legion of Honor for his ongoing contribution and exceptional service to Warfare HQ during 2004, especially in relation to the design and implementation of W.A.R.S.

As I'm sure you many of you know very well, Brent does an oustanding job here at Warfare HQ and after I nominated him for the award in our WFHQ Staff Forum last month, the nomination thread was swamped with approval! This award is the least we can do to recognise his extraordinary efforts and so I'm honored to be able to make this announcement today, amongst friends, and on behalf of the whole club to recognise Brent's effort publically and to show our appreciation.

And so next time you happen to find yourself playing Brent in TOAW, remember one thing... you're up against a highly decorated hero, so quake in your boots and tremble in fear! :D

Cheers,
Andrew

CyberRanger

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Andrew - thank you for officially posting the award. I enjoy my work for WARS and giving back to the gaming community, but a little recognition always feels good! :D

Tiberius

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hip, Hip Hooray for Westpointer! Thanks a lot for all you have done. OUtstanding and really appreciated. Thanks again.

ER_Chaser

Reaction score
Country
llChina
A bow from me, Brent :)

And a salute, sir!

You definitely deserve it :)

nemo

-. . -- ---
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Congratulations and thanks for all the hard work you've put into this club! A more than deserved recognition :thumup:

Bdr.Mallette

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Phhhhhfffffttttttt!

sheeesh,

do a little hard work and people praise you.
Geeeeez, I wish I got even a tenth of what I really deserve.
How 'bout just giving me Australia or I'll definitley take Canada. Geeeez.
Hard Work, phffffffttt!!!
I fart in your general direction!

Lol.....JK man.

You do, do a lot of work. What's yer dayjob?
Do you HAVE a day job? lol.

Good on ya mate!
If it weren't for all you guys, we would be bored.
thx.

:D