Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
After publishing this AAR, a commenter informed me that the American forces entered from the wrong side. I confirmed this is true. While we had fun anyway, don't base any SP150 plans on what you read here!

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I hate it when that happens.
Once played a scenario appropriately named "Best Think Again" against Larry Zoet at the Chicago ASL Open where we both came in with some forces along the wrong board edges. We didn't notice it until about the third turn or so but were having so much fun we decided to play it out. I can't even remember now without looking it up who won the scenario but still remember bits and pieces of play that we really enjoyed, a real wild melee! It's always a hoot to play against the Zoet!o_O🤣👍

M Faulkner

Disgruntled Democrat
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llUnited States
Once played a scenario appropriately named "Best Think Again" against Larry Zoet at the Chicago ASL Open where we both came in with some forces along the wrong board edges. We didn't notice it until about the third turn or so but were having so much fun we decided to play it out. I can't even remember now without looking it up who won the scenario but still remember bits and pieces of play that we really enjoyed, a real wild melee! It's always a hoot to play against the Zoet!o_O🤣👍
Larry and I played a Spanish Civil War scenario many years ago. We were drinking scotch. After a while, we were commenting on how long the scenario was taking to play…We realized we were forgetting to advance the turn marker😂😂🤣🤣 We must have played eight or nine turns of a five turn scenario…

wrongway149

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This has happened during playtest. The players have said --"great scenario.. don't change a thing!". .. Then later "OOPS, disregard as we had the boards set up wrong."

Guess what I did?

"NOTE TO PLAYTESTERS: here is V 2.0-- check out the new board orientation. "