Sources for missing counters?

Bryan Capps

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So I was able to pick up a copy of SK 3 for 40 dollars on eBay last week. Problem is that was missing map v and the 3rd counter sheet, you know the one with all the tanks!
I was able to pick up the map from another seller but am scratching my head as to how to acquire the missing countersheet. I found the scans of the sheet on the BGG photo section and thought I could just print them out on full sticker sheets and stick that to some chipboard. Not pretty but functional. The seller, a consignment seller, is tracking down the consigne to see if he still has it and is willing to refund my cost but I'm not sure I want to give it back, I mean it's twice what I paid for it elsewhere and even incomplete my SK set is complete!
I wonder if anyone has a source for loose counters ok know where I might could find the missing sheet?

Attachments

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Bryan

Give MMP a shout, they might be able to help on the Map and the counters.

Regards
Joe

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Yep MMP sold me a countersheet when I lost all my wall advantage counters, brilliant service:cool:

Bryan Capps

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Update: through the kindness of a fellow ASL player I was able to secure the 3 counter sheet. I am in the process of punching and clipping them as I rode out hurricane Irma. Thanks to all for the responses!

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Bryan

Nice!! Hope all is OK after the hurricane.

Regards
Joe