Some MMP Product updates - 7/14/03

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Here are some product updates from MMP:

Armies of Oblivion (Axis Minors ASL Module 12)

This module is nearing completion. One more scenario needs play testing, and the artwork has arrived from Curt so that counter layout can begin. This module includes boards 48-51.

Like the rulebook, this module has no preorder number to hit; we are simply allowing customers who purchase from us directly (either by preference or necessity) a chance to get in on the new discount structure.

Valor of the Guards (ASL Historical Module)

Tom Morin has submitted his work and layout has begun.

Journal 5

Features a mini-CG from Pete Shelling ala his Kursk work in a previous journal.

The cover can be seen at:

http://www.multimanpublishing.com/preorder/po_images/j5-cover.jpg

For King and Country: we're working on getting the rest of this module printed in our print runs for Monty's Gamble: Market Garden.

Rulebook reprint: on the p-list of a little while to allow direct customers
take advantage of the p-discount.

Beyond Valor: after the rulebook.

Red October: still in inside development.

Still in outside development:

Ortona (ASL Historical Module)

This module needs one scenario play tested and 1 CG tested and it will be ready for submission to MMP!

This battle features Canadians vs. Fallschirmjaegers in Italy. It’s different from HASLs to date in that there is a decent amount of "country" fighting leading up to a city fight as terrain intensive as RB or ABTF.

Hakkaa Päälle (ASL Finnish Module)

This module hasn't been submitted yet, but should be soon. This module highlights the Finnish in ASL with ordnance, armor, and new infantry types above and beyond their representation in Beyond Valor. Got anti-tank boulders? Want cleared fields of fire? HP will include board 52.

Budapest '45 HASL
Fire and Sword: Manilla (1944)
Korean War
Ponyri (Kursk)

G

Bring them on!!!!!! My credit card has been ready for a long long time. Especially for AoO :D

SamB

Shut up and play!
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

This module is nearing completion. One more scenario needs play testing, and the artwork has arrived from Curt so that counter layout can begin. This module includes boards 48-51.
Drop the "extra" scenario and publish this sucker. But what REALLY alarms me is the knowledge that Curt is doing the artwork!!!!! :?

Like the rulebook, this module has no preorder number to hit; we are simply allowing customers who purchase from us directly (either by preference or necessity) a chance to get in on the new discount structure.

Sam

da priest

Reaction score

When will it be put up for P##? That will be the test for if it "real" or continues to be "vapor".

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
When will it be put up for P##? That will be the test for if it "real" or continues to be "vapor".
Don't have an exact date, but I am glad we are starting on the counters. Moves this puppy one step closer to reality. I re-worked my Planos last weekend and gave the Green Meanies their own Plano 3620, complete with a blank space for the new elite squad/HS type. Moved the partisans into that one as well, since the meanies came in Partisan! originally.

And Sam, I think he was simply in possession of the artwork.