Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain
Hi all,

some news from Phnom Penh where I am spending some holidays before returning to France and to Africa later on.

First, the bad one: due to bad comms (some internet providers in France really suck) and a lot of work, I had planned to print FTC 8 this month but transferred the wrong folders to my laptop. Thus, I am stuck and we won't be able to release it before this coming autumn, probably around late October.

I wrote "first" but in fact, there was only one bad new. On the bright side, we should be able to reprint the high demanded RPC, with of course most of the comments and some "upgrades" maybe that many listers have posted here (JRV, we hear you... :) ). With a bit of luck, it could start shipping late August, although with a laminated cover it may be a bit more expensive than it was (due to lamination itself plus higher weigth).

In october as well, another pack should be released with some KGS stuff.

Eventually, we are also working on several Historical modules, one in France 1940, another one in Korea and yet another one in Warsaw. Don t expect these to come soon, but the development is going on, steadily and the maps are close to completion, as well as quite a bunch of scenarios.

One last little info (thanks to Mister Jack):

All the best,

X

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
X - I can't thank you enough and it's real exciting to hear about all these new goodies in the pipeline. On the otherhand, I am very impressed at how elegant the "bus based parcel delivery system" works.

All the best

Rgds Jack

Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain
Thanks to you Jack.

It s good to be in the Third World in order to have a decent internet access, bus delivery at a reasonable price and within 24 hours, and so many other good things that can be found in these latitudes.... I miss not having been able to attend; real life and all that things....

Best,

X

Bob Walters

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi all,

In october as well, another pack should be released with some KGS stuff.

All the best,

X
I look forward to the release of a product that utilizes KGS. I took the plunge and purchased KGS this month and I was most pleased. I found the entire product incredibly impressive. Everything, including the box, was very well done.

igycrctl

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Okay, how do I ensure that I don't miss out out on the RPC? I didn't know this was a thing until an opponent gave me v1.0. Now I NEED to have the latest version once it prints.

gulliver62

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
All good news. Looks like i am being assigned to work on some of our potential customers in SEA so may get to experience some of your woe's later this year.

Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain
We are currently working on the (hopefully) errata free version of the Rat Pocket Charts. These won't be a version 3, since the Korea module is not out yet (probably at Winter Offensive). Nevertheless, since the first run was sold out very quickly, we are doing this reprint to fulfill the demand out there, and rather than just printing them as they were, include some improvements, when this has been possible.... keep in mind that all its pages are full of very dense information and sometimes there is not even room to add a period :)

They should be ready by the end of August.

Sincerely,

X

ASL1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Great news .. looking forward to getting a new RPC. Continued success ya'll!
Pierce