Solitaire PL/PB

Double Deuce

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just wondering if anyone has every seen, heard of or worked on a solitaire play system for PanzerLeader/PanzerBlitz similar to what ASL has with the SASL module?

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just wondering if anyone has every seen, heard of or worked on a solitaire play system for PanzerLeader/PanzerBlitz similar to what ASL has with the SASL module?
Worked on one many moons ago, rehashed when SASL came out (Mine was pretty similar to SASL unbelievabley), only have the rules et. al. in a very draft form. Haven't tried them or really done a lot over past 3-5 years.

Chaim628

Reaction score
Country
llSwitzerland
As a SASL fanatic and PB as my first wargame I would be very interested to take a look at that.

DaveStory

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
A big change in the new PB Hill of Death is the Ops counters which are used for activating units on both sides. This is a boon for solitaire play.

For face-to-face games, however, the mechanic introduces a bit more chaos into play and does not allow for the same level of coordinated actions as the older version did.

Chaim628

Reaction score
Country
llSwitzerland
A big change in the new PB Hill of Death is the Ops counters which are used for activating units on both sides. This is a boon for solitaire play.

For face-to-face games, however, the mechanic introduces a bit more chaos into play and does not allow for the same level of coordinated actions as the older version did.
True, but not the same as the (manual) AI you get with SASL. So is anyone trying this out or is the interest now lower with the PBII ?