Solitaire ASL

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
McFinn said:
Well,

The store Josh posted a link to just sold their last SASL v2.

Does anyone have any other suggestions?
Yeah that was me! :devil: Picked it up about 3 weeks ago after searching all over for one.

McFinn

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Psycho1943 said:
Yeah that was me! :devil: Picked it up about 3 weeks ago after searching all over for one.

Psycho 1943, Curse you! You are becoming my internet nemisis. First you sync to my VASL Guards Counter Attack (without asking) and boot me off VASL. And now you swipe SASL v2 from under my very nose. You cad! You Fiend! :laugh:

Just kidding, glad you got the SASL.

Thanks for the additional link Josh.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
McFinn said:
Psycho 1943, Curse you! You are becoming my internet nemisis. First you sync to my VASL Guards Counter Attack (without asking) and boot me off VASL. And now you swipe SASL v2 from under my very nose. You cad! You Fiend! :laugh:

Just kidding, glad you got the SASL.

Thanks for the additional link Josh.
I do what I can. :) I think I was put on Earth to annoy others. Sorry about that sync thing. I was told to sync and ask but learned from you guys to join, ask, then sync. :confused: Oops.

Always checking for ASL stuff so if I find a 2nd ed I'll let you know.

GJK

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Psycho1943 said:
I do what I can. :) I think I was put on Earth to annoy others. Sorry about that sync thing. I was told to sync and ask but learned from you guys to join, ask, then sync. :confused: Oops.
Has anybody ever told you that you look a lot like Clint Eastwood?

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
GJK said:
Has anybody ever told you that you look a lot like Clint Eastwood?
When he filmed Kelly's Heroes he was about 39 or 40. I will be 37 in a few months but I am probably not in the shape he is in now at 75 years old. :eek: Had softball practice yesterday and I am soooooo sore today. Maybe I should spend less time on here talking to you guys. :p