Soldiers of the Negus countersheets available for purchase separately?

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I don't see the wisdom in spending $172 for two sheets of counters--I still have all of the original HL stuff and just would like these two sheets. Will these be available anytime soon?

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Wait until MMP ships to all the pre-orders, then fills the retailer orders. Then give them a call and ask to purchase just those countersheets. I got full sets of enlarged font US and Brits after they reprinted Yanks and FKaC the last time by doing that.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I don't see the wisdom in spending $172 for two sheets of counters--I still have all of the original HL stuff and just would like these two sheets. Will these be available anytime soon?
While I understand your point, and I have two sets of Italian counters from the days of yore, I am still buying it.

The main reason is that ALL counters provided in the module will be much better than the old ones.
The old Italians are the last ones remaining of the 1st edition in my kit.

von Marwitz

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Wait until MMP ships to all the pre-orders, then fills the retailer orders. Then give them a call and ask to purchase just those countersheets. I got full sets of enlarged font US and Brits after they reprinted Yanks and FKaC the last time by doing that.
Wow! GREAT idea! Thanks!

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We do sell parts, if we have them remaining, after we finish building out the entire print run. If we happen to run out of specific part (countersheet, map, etc..) that won't be available after we finish building the game.

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We do sell parts, if we have them remaining, after we finish building out the entire print run. If we happen to run out of specific part (countersheet, map, etc..) that won't be available after we finish building the game.
Scott, if you get extra Negus sheets, send me a bill!