socom and call of duty

Reaction score
holding onto M-16, waiting for reinforcments
Country
llUnited States
welcome to the "socom and call of duty" thread. you can probably tell thats its a discussion about those two games. this is a thread that people can post there problems and other people can post comments to help those who need help on those games. I beat call of duty:finest hour, and socom 1 and 2. So ask me questions about those games for help. Feel free to leave comment

happy hunting

Jon

:salute:

Secret Agent

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This is the Civil War Battles folder...if I'm not mistaken, SOCOOM and CoD are FPS shooters? If so, try posting in the "First Person Shooters and Simulations" folder. (Go to the main page of these forums, and you'll see it.)

:)

Jon@lbc

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
jrotc_soldier89 said:
welcome to the "socom and call of duty" thread. you can probably tell thats its a discussion about those two games. this is a thread that people can post there problems and other people can post comments to help those who need help on those games. I beat call of duty:finest hour, and socom 1 and 2. So ask me questions about those games for help. Feel free to leave comment

happy hunting

Jon

Do you have a clan for SOCOM 2? If not then I can send you an invite to the armchair general SOCOM clan. My Screen name is. cearbarekillur
Also, I could use some help with the 2nd mission of the brazilian campaign, Do you have any streategies for it? I can't find the dang drug lab.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Jon@lbc said:
Do you have a clan for SOCOM 2? If not then I can send you an invite to the armchair general SOCOM clan. My Screen name is. cearbarekillur
Also, I could use some help with the 2nd mission of the brazilian campaign, Do you have any streategies for it? I can't find the dang drug lab.

I dont have a clan, just heard of it? can you give me more information for me about it please? like which level are you on, I dont remember that one? I beat socom 1 short time after I beat socom 2 (I found out that socom 2 is easier). what rank are you on the game? me and my sisters boyfriend is working on admiral.

dismissed

Cpt. Bonez

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Jon@lbc said:
Thank you very much. (i didn't know you even played SOCOM cap'n ?
:laugh: I'm just messin with you, thought you would catch it! Sorry if I confused you... :laugh:

Jon@lbc

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
jrotc_soldier89 said:
I dont have a clan, just heard of it? can you give me more information for me about it please? like which level are you on, I dont remember that one? I beat socom 1 short time after I beat socom 2 (I found out that socom 2 is easier). what rank are you on the game? me and my sisters boyfriend is working on admiral.

dismissed
I can't seem to get past ensign which is strange becuase my average score is about 3 kills for every 2 deaths :confused:

Jon@lbc

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
jrotc_soldier89 said:
I got past ensign, it was so easy. but thats just me, just keep trying harder and harder, what i would do is take a break for about 3 days and then try it again and i always beat it.

fall out
How do you do it though?

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Jon@lbc said:
Yeah, they're are cool. I'm not sure what you mean by the best people ever though :confused: but they are a cool group of men.
You have a point there, I just said that because I was in a hurry, so I apologize to anyone who read that comment who is in the military and is not a special forces person *my deepest sympothy*.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
"UO"? what does that stand for? Yah i beat finest hour like 60 times, i beat it in one day. its easy once you know what to do. im thinking on selling my ps2 and like 2 games from xbox so i can save up for xbox 360. my ps2 is making me mad! :mad: i had to buy 2 controllers because it likes to grab ahold of those little copper things inside the controller, and it messed up my memory card 2 times. so im going to see if it has something wrong with it and sell it with all of my games.