Soccer - the THUG Sport

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What are your thoughts on hockey? How come there is less fighting at a rugby game? I played rugby.I Used to get punched and punch people in the face during the scrum. All in good fun now. Lets keep the violence on the field where it belongs. Not in the stands you hooligan idiots.

Bob

Martin Mayers

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Gulagwanker
Country
llUkraine
What are your thoughts on hockey? How come there is less fighting at a rugby game? I played rugby.I Used to get punched and punch people in the face during the scrum. All in good fun now. Lets keep the violence on the field where it belongs. Not in the stands you hooligan idiots.

Bob
Nothing like demonising millions of law abiding, sensible human beings based on the actions of a tiny minority eh.

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey knuckhead I called them hooligans. I don't see any wrongful demonizing. What the hell is wrong with you?

Bob

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It's a level one insult.lol. The only people I demonized is the hooligans.i don't think they will mind. Do you really think I am that stupid to demonized everybody who goes to soccer games? Please, give me a little credit.

Martin Mayers

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Gulagwanker
Country
llUkraine
It's a level one insult.lol. The only people I demonized is the hooligans.i don't think they will mind. Do you really think I am that stupid to demonized everybody who goes to soccer games? Please, give me a little credit.
OK...fair enough
I was already p1ssed when I reached your post

Dave68124

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
But he stabbed and killed a player and his family dished out a little Brazilian justice. Not sure if the ref thing had anything to do with soccer per se.
Hmmm, are you trying to ruin a perfectly fine rant or what's going on?