Chief Defender of the Faith
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
One of the few new movies I might actually be motivated to watch. The other two were quite good.

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
I buy few DVDs these days, maybe 2-4 per year, but JW3 will be on this year's buy list.

Dr Zaius

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
For all the s*** he's taken over his acting in the past, Keanu Reeves is actually supposed to be one of the nicest, most honorable, and decent people in Hollywood. Crews love working with him, and he's built up a reputation as a guy who takes very good care of everyone around him. Plus his movies are fun. What more can you ask of anyone?

I would love to have one of his custom motorcycles, but ARCH Motorcycles are a boutique item for the true 1%. I freely admit I have expensive taste when it comes to bikes, but $80,000.00 base price is a bit too steep, even for me. Perhaps I'll win the lottery.

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Nice guy by all accounts but this is one I'm not going to see. Wick 1 was ok, the second one was merely a number of set piece shoot outs strung together. Great balletic movement but it was no real plot to keep me engrossed.

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Nice guy by all accounts but this is one I'm not going to see. Wick 1 was ok, the second one was merely a number of set piece shoot outs strung together. Great balletic movement but it was no real plot to keep me engrossed.
There was some attempts at humor in #1, but #2 was just meaningless violence. Will not repeat. Reeves has such poor taste when it comes to choose its movies.

Dr Zaius

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
There was some attempts at humor in #1, but #2 was just meaningless violence. Will not repeat. Reeves has such poor taste when it comes to choose its movies.
I’m not sure I can agree with that. The guy has made so much money on movies that he is literally giving it away. He apparently donated 70% of his take from the Matrix films and has been known to insist that part of his pay go to the film crew.

So somebody is enjoying his films. I would like to have such problems.