So who is going to Heroes?

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Booked the hotel so me and James will be tripping the light fantastic. Who else is going?

Martin Mayers

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Gulagwanker
Country
llUkraine
Undecided. I played Sam Prior in a campaign last year and we sort of agreed to do Peggy Bridge this time but I've not heard from him for a while.

Pete did random draw down at IF. I thought it worked quite well. I'd like him to do the same again for Heroes.

Martin Mayers

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Gulagwanker
Country
llUkraine
Well that should see me right for drinks for the whole weekend then.

You playing in the tournament or freelancing? James was thinking of the tourny but looks to be pick up games

Ian
I'll be there from Wednesday as I have a conveniently placed client in Blackpool who I will absolutely have to visit on Wednesday morning....for his regular annual, Wednesday morning before Heroes, meeting.

Looks like Sam and I will indeed by doing Peggy Bridge but if you're there before he arrives I'm more than happy to give you a game if you find yourself at a loose end.

How's your health by the way? Better I presume given that you're venturing up North?

We should catch up on VASL for a game. I know we threatened it briefly at points.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I'll be there from Wednesday as I have a conveniently placed client in Blackpool who I will absolutely have to visit on Wednesday morning....for his regular annual, Wednesday morning before Heroes, meeting.
Bytimes work can just be an awful toil, can it not?

von Marwitz

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom

Looks like Sam and I will indeed by doing Peggy Bridge but if you're there before he arrives I'm more than happy to give you a game if you find yourself at a loose end.

How's your health by the way? Better I presume given that you're venturing up North?

We should catch up on VASL for a game. I know we threatened it briefly at points.
We will arrive Wednesday morning at some time. If I can escape before the kids go to school we will probably arrive 10-11ish.

Health on the whole a lot better, less trips for treatment and longer periods of sustained energy and concentration. Pain levels on the whole higher but doing OK

Yep need to play you again sometime soon my win loss ratio has suffered LOL

Ian

Mancspartan

Reaction score
Country
ll
Hiya Guys

I shall be attending for the Friday only from about 9.30am onwards.

I have graduated from SK to full ASL and have some rules under my belt, some rules I`m learning and others that I probably haven`t come across yet. If somebody would like a friendly match then please let me know.

Cheers

Rob