So what is the next product from BFP?

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
It is now mid-November and it looks like we will not release another product this year considering there is still considerable work to do. However, we do expect 2009 to be a pretty big year for us.

Chas
Fair enough! Looking forward to what goodies you have in store for us... :yummy:

Whizbang1963

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Any hints!!!!!?????
We COULD tell you, but then the Major would send us on a Search and Destroy mission to take you out so you could tell no one else...

We'll spill no info until it's time...But it will ROCK YOUR WORLD!

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
We COULD tell you, but then the Major would send us on a Search and Destroy mission to take you out so you could tell no one else...

We'll spill no info until it's time...But it will ROCK YOUR WORLD!
Oh stop it! I'm salivating at the thought of it. :clown:

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
New product is announced in the main section of the forum. Information also available on the website. The magazine may even include an ad for an upcoming product:)

Chas

Phil G

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Nice products !

Can you put on this site or the bounding fire squad images of the maps?

Phil

Walt Kenney

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am not sure if you have the publishing rights to Onslaught to Orsha or not. If you do and you have a reprint in the works count me in for two. However, I have purchased several of the new offerings and will continue to support you.

ASLSARGE

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am not sure if you have the publishing rights to Onslaught to Orsha or not. If you do and you have a reprint in the works count me in for two. However, I have purchased several of the new offerings and will continue to support you.
Always good to hear from another satisfied consumer. :)
ASAIK, Chas did not retain the publishing rights to OtO, they are still retained by HoB Games. Last word I heard was HOB had no components left for OtO and had no plans to reprint the module. Too bad. It is an awesome package!

Last edited: