So what is the next HASL from MMP going to be?

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I understand that most asl'ers are ass holes and you guys seem to prove that fact again and again.

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
I understand that most asl'ers are ass holes and you guys seem to prove that fact again and again.
Seem to, but we are never able to finish the proof. You are always able to rip our façade right off and expose our sweet inner selves. Thank you, Scott.

Oh, and get off of my lawn!

JR

Last edited:

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Seem to, but we are never able to finish the proof. You are always able to rip our façade right off and expose our sweet inner selves. Thank you, Scott.

JR
Who knew JRV had a breaking point? Not me. Moreover, that Kowalski would appear as JRV's inner sweet self (a good man all the same and true).

I agree with JRV "get off my lawn!"

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

JR
I've got a certificate of Assholeishness from my old troops, keep it on my "me wall" for fond recollections.:unsure:
(I was an NCO, kind of comes naturally).

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Bunch of ole farts

A candy bar was a quarter and a pop 50 and a pack of smokes a buck twenty five and all beer was a dollar, Squad Leader was $12.00 bucks even

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Bunch of ole farts

A candy bar was a quarter and a pop 50 and a pack of smokes a buck twenty five and all beer was a dollar, Squad Leader was $12.00 bucks even
I remember when a candy bar was 10 cents, soda was a quarter, a pack of smokes cost 35 cents, penny candy was exactly that and gasoline was 35 cents per gallon.

Of course minimum wage was about 1.35 per hour.

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
I recall when I was in my 20s with my Great Uncle we went to a foreign car parts store and he asked for a cup of coffee, they said "Here you go, that will be 50 cents" at which point he had a melt down and said something to the effect "What the Hell is this Highway Robbery? A cup of coffee should be a ##!@& (not the words he used) Nickel! Don lets get the Hell out of here!"

I was a little shocked and carefully put my two quarters back into my pocket as we left, with some red on my face lol...

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States

Then why do you stay around? Not being snarky, I seriously want to know; if most ASLers are aholes, why do you stay here and associate with them? Wouldn't you rather spend your time (which is finite) around people you have fun with?