Sniper Repositioning

Mancspartan

Reaction score
Country
ll
Could someone please point me in the direction of the rule that explains Sniper Repositioning once I`ve forfeited the activation?

Cheers

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
14.2 TARGET SELECTION: Prior to the start of play, each player (DEFENDER first) places one friendly Sniper Counter in an unoccupied hex within six hexes of≥six enemy-occupied (including enemy "?", but excluding the enemy Sniper counter) hexes if possible. If this is not possible, it must be placed in an unoccupied hex within six hexes of ≥ five enemy-occupied hexes, etc., (thus it may be set up anywhere if no enemy unit sets up onboard). Thereafter, it may be repositioned by the Sniper player (within the same placement requirements) if he forfeits an effective Sniper attack dr (dr 1 or 2 following a DR equal to his SAN) prior to selecting the hex for that forfeited Sniper attack.

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
And you forfeit the attack (after you roll a 1 or 2, but before you roll to move the Sniper counter), not the activation.

Mancspartan

Reaction score
Country
ll
Thanks Clubby. I should have seen that, I`ve read section 14 over and over - need to pay more attention!!