Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
I found this interesting tidbit hidden in G14.26, a DYO section. I believe it applies to both regular and DYO scenarios.

G14.261 SAN: The purchased SAN of the Assaulting side in a DYO daytime scenario is increased by the following applicable amount (to a maximum of 7). However, its SAN is decreased by the same amount at the instant the first friendly unit enters any non-Island, non-reef land hex. While its SAN is thusly increased, the Assaulting side's Sniper counter is not an eligible target for the enemy sniper.

This is new to me, because I generally skip over the DYO material when I study the rules.

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Since the rule says "purchased SAN... in a DYO scenario..." - I don't quite see that it would apply in a non-DYO scenario.

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
I’ve seen situations where one sentence of a rule is not “fully connected” to the other parts of the rule. I’ll send it to Perry.

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Perry agrees with Klas ... or Klas channels and anticipates Perry?
Or perhaps Perry counts Klas as a close confidant in this matters ;) IMO, if Klas says it, you should still feel free to ask it, but you probably shouldn't expect a different answer :D -- jim