Sniper Activation

Lee

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This is obviously a newbie question, so please forgive my ignorance.

A14.1 states a player is subject to Sniper attack during any PFPh, MPh, DFPh, or AFPh whenever he makes a TH, MC, TC, non-OBA IFT, or Entrenching, Original DR equal to the enemy SAN.

Question: does that actually mean equal? - or equal to or less than the the enemy SAN. I was thinking that maybe it meant equal to or less than because then there would be increased benefit with a higher SAN.

Thanks for any help in clearing this up for me. :)

da priest

Reaction score
Lee said:
This is obviously a newbie question, so please forgive my ignorance.

A14.1 states a player is subject to Sniper attack during any PFPh, MPh, DFPh, or AFPh whenever he makes a TH, MC, TC, non-OBA IFT, or Entrenching, Original DR equal to the enemy SAN.

Question: does that actually mean equal? - or equal to or less than the the enemy SAN. I was thinking that maybe it meant equal to or less than because then there would be increased benefit with a higher SAN.

Thanks for any help in clearing this up for me. :)
Equal to ---

Lee

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Wow - thnx for the quick clarification! What is the thinking behind different SANs then? Isn't there the same likelihood of rolling a 4 as there is in rolling a 3?

SamB

Shut up and play!
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes, there is more likelyhood of rolling a 4 than a 3....

The least likely SAN is a 2, then with each increase in SAN the probability of activation increases...

There are 36 possible DRs.

ONE of them gives you a 2
TWO of them give you a 3
THREE of them give you a 4

etc.

Sam

Lee

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks SamB - I must have been experiencing a brain cramp and was fixated on dr not DR. :oops: