Snap shot At Unit entering higher elevation

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is the wording of the inquiry acceptable?
I think it a good go. Esp. as Klas notes this thread will be referenced, so one assumes Perry will not only see the diagram, but will also get added info from the comments made here.

Last edited:

Russ Isaia

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ah yeah, guess I was remembering an older footnote that has been changed to an errata change to B10.1
It is still Footnote B.3A in my cut and paste RB. And I don't see any explicit errata change to B10.1 other than one that, among other things, added a reference to footnote 3A.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It is still Footnote B.3A in my cut and paste RB. And I don't see any explicit errata change to B10.1 other than one that, among other things, added a reference to footnote 3A.
The one I was thinking of Russ had the statement of printed crest lines beneath the terrain in question and a statement about using the printed terrain as depicted to determine elevation. I think (i.e. seem to recall) this was removed as a footnote(s) errata change to a rule errata change in Journal 10 or 11.

Russ Isaia

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The one I was thinking of Russ had the statement of printed crest lines beneath the terrain in question and a statement about using the printed terrain as depicted to determine elevation. I think (i.e. seem to recall) this was removed as a footnote(s) errata change to a rule errata change in Journal 10 or 11.
Journal 10 only added that text, with the B10.1 change requiring use of visible Crest Lines beneath terrain for LOS purposes and a new footnote 3A encouraging use of invisible but deduced Crest Lines beneath terrain for LOS purposes. Maybe there was something even earlier.

Stewart

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llRussia
What's the normal return time on questions? I usually don't submit any.

zgrose

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Zoltan
Country
llUnited States
Days to weeks is my experience. After a month or so, you might want to just send it in again.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
In my experience it depends on the depth of the question, what's happening around the time you submitted a question (ASLOK, WO, etc.) and the clarity of the question. I've had them answered in a little less than a couple of weeks and others a couple of months (somethimes with a clarification or errata issued henceforth).

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
In my experience it depends on the depth of the question, what's happening around the time you submitted a question (ASLOK, WO, etc.) and the clarity of the question. I've had them answered in a little less than a couple of weeks and others a couple of months (somethimes with a clarification or errata issued henceforth).
Sometimes it's never answered as well.

Stewart

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llRussia
I haven't seen an OFFICIAL response to this query.
Resubmit??